

When you don't have cable television you begin to spend equal time on the internet. Mike has already introduced Seth to the world of you tube. Whenever Mike is working from home and Seth wants to sit on his lap Mike will pull up videos of dogs barking and Seth goes crazy. Recently Seth has become acquainted with Lions or "Roars" and Pands "B-da's). Sometimes Mike will be working and Seth will come up and say "Roar". If Mike ignores him he will be persistent and say "Doggies, Roar, Doggies, Ruff Ruff..." until Mike either gives in or I distract him with something else. Here are some pictures of their "father-son bonding" and I'll see if I can attach a few of his favorite videos.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Watching "Roars"
Posted by Sarah and Mike at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
thanks for posting the videos. my kids loved them!
Post a Comment