CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Baby Bunnies


I'm not quite sure how I feel about the new addition to our yard. These little furry bunnies are cute and Seth absolutely loves to chase the "be be's" However, they dug a hole in our yard (where the grass is actually growing) and I'm afraid that the mommy will be tempted to nibble on my carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, etc. Unfortunately I don't think these little creatures will survive the two stray cats that tend to lurk in our yard and sometimes spread out on our front steps. Mike and I have found intestines and innerds on our driveway and sidewalk that we think may have been left by the cats. The other night we were walking up the driveway from our walk and I stepped on the intestine. I screamed so loud. It was the most disgusting thing ever. Aren't you glad you read this today:) Time for dinner!

0 comments: