It is hard to believe that our last post was about our vacation to Ocean City. The past 2 weeks have flown by. Last week I began teaching Summer School at Freemansburg Elementary and I am really enjoying it. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about leaving Seth every day from 8:00-1:00 but he seems to love his babysitter and I really like where I'm teaching. When I get home I play with him until 2:00 and then he takes a great nap. We've been keeping busy lately with family get togethers, church softball games and VBS. Tomorrow my parents drive in from Ohio for the week so it will be wonderful for us to spend time with them.
Last weekend Mark and Dawn Stratton and their 2 boys Drew and Caleb came to visit us. They are crazy travelers. They drove into the city on Friday for the day, came back to our house to sleep and then we all drove in again on Saturday to go to the Yankees game. The Yankees played the Reds so even though we all strongly dislike the Yankees, many of us are from Ohio so we enjoyed seeing the Reds kill them 7-0. Actually, I know nothing about baseball but I enjoyed the company. This is the last year for this Yankee Stadium so I guess we'll be able to tell our grandchildren we sat in the Old Yankee Stadium.... something like that.



Monday, June 30, 2008
Time Flies
Posted by Sarah and Mike at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment