Hey Katie, thanks for emailing me some of your tried and true secrets of occupying a 1 year old boy! Katie has 3 boys and her blog is always filled with new exciting and creative adventures! Today we tried out her suggestion, filling a large tub with rice and letting him go to town. Since Seth only wanted to dump the tub, I ended up dumping some onto a large cookie sheet and letting him explore. Once he realized he could do whatever he wanted to do with the rice, even eat it (yuck!), he had a lot of fun. I think I had even more fun though, just watching him at work. He kept filling his hands with rice and then dumping it into the toy basket. 


Thursday, January 17, 2008
Rice is Nice
Posted by Sarah and Mike at 9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Glad to see that Seth enjoyed the rice! Today we played with Barbie's of all things... see what happens after a few years????
Post a Comment