



Seth's cousins spent the night last Friday and our house was one wild party! All 4 boys (including my husband) terrorized the house. I had to go out for a meeting and when I came home every single pillow in the whole house was laying on my living room floor and the boys had been jumping and playing in them. The boys wanted to have a drinking contest where they had to see who could drink the most lemon juice. We started with sweetened juice and ended with straight lemon. For a tie breaker I added salt and red pepper. When they looked in their cups they got mad. Ryan forefitted and Ben refused to even try it! Saturday we spent the afternoon at a new Family Fun Center called Rascal's. I love this photo of the boys on the way home.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Rascal's
Posted by Sarah and Mike at 5:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment