Why is it that there are no indoor places to take a one year old to play? I'm trying to get more creative with indoor play and am constantly trying to find new things to do!
We started our morning with sweeping the floor. I swept a pile, then Seth found things he wanted in the pile, then he ended up taking over for me!

After 2 attempts to give a morning nap and 40 minutes of playing in the bedroom, we had lunch and Seth plopped and laughed and climbed all over the couch for seriously 30 minutes. (this was taken the other day but you get the drift) 
Seth is now into all of the cupboards, so this morning he explored under the bathroom sink:
This next event began with an innocent lesson on washing dishes. However, though a quick series of events it became a day at the water park! 


It is only 1:00 now and I'm out of ideas. Okay Katie, I know you have some for me!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
A day in our life
Posted by Sarah and Mike at 12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment