It has been almost a month since we've updated our blog.How pathetic! I'm not sure if it is because we've been really busy or because there hasn't been anything exciting to blog about. It has been a typical summer. Days in the pool and days inside fighting the heat. Seth is completely in love with anything Thomas the Tank and says "Choo Choo" at least fifty times a day. No exaggeration. He has a couple little Thomas trains and spends much of his free time driving them on his little coffee table.
This picture was taken this morning while I was juicing.
Doesn't he look like a little angel! (ya, right!)





Aunt Sheryl with Seth's cousins Josh and Ryan .
Mike (turning 32), his sister Rachel and his nephew Ryan.

Trying to master the fork!
"Crocks"
1 comments:
These pictures are great. The teeth on Seth are hilarious!! I think he called me the other day by the way. Eva calls people accidentally too. I just heard a lot of talking in the background :)
Where did you get that wooden shapes slide down on the stick (horseshoe style) toy? Eva is obsessed with these!! She can sit for the longest time and make patterns with those blocks. It amazes me.
Let's talk soon!!
-D
Post a Comment