CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

A slow month




Yes, it has been almost a month since I've updated the blog! Wow. Mike has been telling me that I'm delinquent, but actually it just doesn't seem like there has been much to blog about.
Today we got a lot of snow and was so excited to take Seth out in his new toboggan. My first attempt to get him in his snowsuit was not a success. He was screaming and kicking and rolling... Grrr. I decided it wasn't worth it because once I got him dressed it would be time for lunch. After lunch I took him for a quick spin around the block but didn't get any pictures. :( Maybe later?

In a nutshell, things have been busy this month. I got a little job at a local school teaching a "Reading PSSA Test Preparation" class of about 10 students 2x a week. I've also been babysitting and doing a few other odd jobs. The YMCA decided to do away with our Master's Swim program and next week is our last week. The program has been at the Y for 20 years and no one can give us a good reason for cancelling it. We've decided to move our group to a new community center that is actually much nicer. I am hoping to either continue lifeguarding there or teach swim lessons on Saturdays.

Not much else on this end...Maybe later I'll put post a few snow pictures if we get back outside.

1 comments:

Katie said...

Seth looks like he's grown~ I love the pic with him at the table, such a big boy! *Did you know that if you open the ark, put an animal between the two parts and then slam it shut, it will launch the animal across the room? Just one of those things you learn with monkey's living in your house.