CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Seth's Birthday Celebration #2





It was neat to watch all of the kids play together. This is the first time that Seth walked over to the cousins and just sat down with them like that was where the fun was!

Seth scarfed down his cupcake like a dog with a dog bowl. He was having trouble grabbing it and pulling it to his mouth so he just stuck his face right into it. ha ha!

3 comments:

Katie said...

What I'd like to know is if Seth's Mom or Dad ate the cake like he did?

Jamie Downhower Olcese said...

Happy Birthday, Seth!

Anonymous said...

i just visited your blogspot...I love it! Cannot wait to send it along to the other Stoddard's. How do I save this to a more convenient spot? John and I watched Stan's video and it is wonderful! As usual. I forgot it when we all got together so I need to send it to everyone to watch. It is amazing stuff! Love seeing Seth and Savannah (as well as you all !!) Keep me in the loop! Love, Aunt Lolly