CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Deck the Halls

We spent Sunday afternoon putting up the Christmas tree. It was the perfect day to get into the Christmas spirit because it had snowed through the night and was still snowing that afternoon.


Mike grumbles about putting up the Christmas tree and he especially hates trying the get the lights to work. I watched him and wondered how long it would take before he was going to say "I'll watch Seth if you do this." He thought there was a bulb loose and that he was going to check every single one. He doesn't have much patience for anything that requires electrical talent:) ha ah. So, this is me with a bragging laugh because it literally took me 3 seconds to realize that at the plugs hidden inside the tree weren't connected. I plugged them in and the whole tree lit up and I couldn't help but gloat. Mike knew what I was thinking and was quick to point out that not every bulb was glowing... there was one more plug that needed to be connected!!!




0 comments: