CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 30, 2007

So much has happened










So much has happened in the past few weeks that I haven't even had time to blog! We spent a wonderful 7 days in Ohio with my family over Thanksgiving. It was crazy and eventful. For starters, everyone in my family had the 24 hour flu and no one could pick us up at the airport. I finally called my Aunt Becky and she graciously picked us up and kept us @ her house for 2 nights. When we arrived @ her house Seth had a temperature of 103 degrees and he threw up. He seemed extremely excited to be in a new house and loved their dog Dori and even though he had a fever he was so happy and didn't act sick at all. Our next 3 days were spent in Valporaiso, IN with my extended family. We had a lot of fun haning out, playing games, going to Chicago and sharing. Our last 3 nights were spent in Lima with my parents. We celebrated Savannah's first birthday on Nov. 25th and also celebrated Seth's first birthday a few weeks early. He said his first words "ALL DONE" when I was trying to give him medicine and again when Mike was changing his diaper. The night before we left home, Seth started to throw up. We thought it was from the handful of dirthat he ate out of my mom's plant but inside I knew that he was probably getting the stomach flu too! He threw up several times and we probably shouldn't have flown home with him. He seemed fine in the morning and we took him on the plane. After about 10 minutes of screaming he threw up all over Mike and into the aisle then fell asleep for the entire flight home. It was very humbling to scrub the floor in the aisle of the airplane while everyone watched! The next day Mike and I both got the 24 hour flu and we were miserable. Mike's mom had to keep Seth b/c we were both unable to care for him. He had a blast at grandmas and apparently took even more steps!.... OK, so this is the shortest summary but I'm tired... I'm not even going to proofread this. Hope it's not too bad!

0 comments: