Well, it officially feels like fall. The air is so cool and crisp. The leaves are changing. This is great! Yesterday Michelle, Christy and I went to Strawberry Acres (again!) to pick apples. This time for making applesauce. The kids really really enjoyed themselves. I think we were all surprised by how well they did. We even had an enjoyable experience at Friendley's afterwards. The three toddlers are all within a few months of each other and Michelle also toted her little Natalie in the Baby Bjorn. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera out in the orchard, but I grabbed it once we returned and was able to snap a few adorable photos of the kids in the wagon and then a few more when I was making my applesauce.
I couldn't decide which wagon picture was the cutest. They're all cute for different reasons.





Saturday, October 18, 2008
The Perfect Day For Apple Picking
Posted by Sarah and Mike at 3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
they are all cute wagon pics! seth looks like he certainly likes the apples :)
Post a Comment