CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Kristin's Mother's Day Surprise

On Sunday May 11th Kristin (my cousin and best friend:) gave birth to her little baby girl, Evelyn Grey Kincer. They plan on calling her Evy for short. Kristin called me less than 2 hours after giving birth and left the message "Ya might want to call me" on my cell! I called her the second I got the message and she was feeling great...mainly due to the epidural that had not worn off. Her water broke at 1:30am Sunday and she gave birth around 1:30pm... Today she goes home from the hospital. I'll keep you all posted as soon as I get more information... maybe Darrell will start a blog. I'm not sure.


2 comments:

Katie said...

Sarah - give our congrats to the new family! Are you going to visit this summer? We'll be up for the reunion in June, maybe we can see the new little one!

Houpe Family said...

I can't believe Kristin is a mom. Didn't she get the memo about having a boy...nah I'm glad she broke the mold and had a girl. We all need to get together again.