
Tomorrow morning I am taking Seth to get his first professional pictures. I haven't had the desire to go in for professional shots since I take pics so often, but certain people in my life have convinced me of the need. Now that Seth has begun saying "cheese" every time he sees the camera I am a little less nervous about trying to get him to sit for the camera.
Monday, May 19, 2008
cheese
Posted by Sarah and Mike at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
hi! I can't believe how big Seth is getting!
I ran into Kristin Sunday at Target (in the parking lot.) She's a trooper-- already out shopping with her new baby. Our conversation was cut short by a mean old man who insisted on parking next to me and glared at Kristin until she moved. I ended up moving my car because I didn't want to park next to him. Thought he might bang on my car with an umbrella or something :) Hope you all are well. Your bathroom looks great!
Post a Comment