CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

The Way We Were

I found this picture tonight while clicking through our online photo album. It was the first ever picture taken of us together. It was taken by two women we passed while hiking at Raven Run in Kentucky. We were not much less strangers to each other then, than we were to the women who took the picture, having just met in person a couple days before. Our facial expressions seem to reveal a sort of blissful awkwardness. We may not be as "lovesick" as we were during that time, but I'm still convinced that I could not have found a better match (Pun intended, see eharmony story for more details).

2 comments:

Katie said...

ahhhhhh, the good old days! you guys are too cute...

Jamie Downhower Olcese said...

Is Mike still a Cleveland Indians fan?