CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Free Entertainment

I don't know how we entertained ourselves before kids. We love watching Seth and Savannah interact. My mom has a kids praise CD that they both love. Savannah knows the CD by heart because she is at Grandma's all of the time and when the music comes on she begins to dance. At first the only dance moves that Seth knew were clapping and turning in circles. He's learned a few more from Savannah and the kitchen is their dance floor.

Seth has just begun to enjoy peekaboo. He covers his eyes whenever we say "Where's Seth". I remember learning in a child development class that when they can't see us they think we can't see them.

When Mike arrived in Lima 6 days after we'd been here Seth was so surprised and excited. Seth has a new found love for clocks and Mike brought him a special toy when he arrived.

This adorable sweater that Savannah is wearing was actually made for my mom by my great aunt. I hope I'll someday have a girl that can wear it. It is so beautiful.

Here are Seth and Savannah on the dance floor!

For some reason Seth has been fascinated by this wool hat that my dad purchased last year in Switzerland.

1 comments:

Jamie Downhower Olcese said...

I love the picture of Seth with the hat - he looks like one of the Von Trapp Family Singers!