

Words can't describe how "Glad" I was that Seth was playing so quietly while I was on the telephone. After a few minutes of him being a little too quiet I peeked behind the pantry door to find him having a grand old time! He was pulling out the garbage bags one by one and kicking his legs in them wildly. I think he would've enjoyed pulling all 50 bags out of the box but my conversation ended before that could happen. Why is it that I am so proud of him? He is just starting to do things like this and I think it is so cute and explorative! Last night he spent 30 minutes dumping out a garbage can of hangers in his closet and sitting in the middle of them. I just think it is great that he doesn't need toys to have fun! Messing up my house will do just fine:)
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Glad!
Posted by Sarah and Mike at 5:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment