CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

What a Day!







It has been a long but good day. Seth woke up at 5:45 while I was still at the YMCA swimming. I had planned on coming home and having some quiet time for devotions, but when I walked in the door at 6:40, Seth had already had his bottle and was playing. By 7:30 he was back down for his nap which he took in his stroller. Putting him in the stroller and pushing him around the house for a few minutes will put him to sleep and it is often easier than fighting the crib!

Seth's friend Lily came over around 2:30 and this was a hoot. She's a little less than a yr. older than him, and they think the world of each other. He loves to chase her around the house, and now that he is crawling I don't even have to hold his hands while he follows her. They squeal and laugh! It is great to see them so happy.

Around 4:30 we headed over the the Feenstras to go Trick or Treating with the cousins. Seth carried his Jack O Lantern for quite some time while I carried him. We walked around and got a little chocolate for mama, and then headed back to the house. We didn't get home until 8:30 and I have not seen this HYPER in my life. I really didn't think he'd ever go to bed. I wasn't going to give him a bath, but changed my mind when I didn't think he had a clue it was bedtime. I finally got him down around 9:00 and he played for a few minutes before getting quiet.... now, lets see if he'll sleep a little later tomorrow! Who knows! I can't believe it will be November!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah!

I've been reading Katie's blog, then hopped over to Bethany's, and saw you on their lists. Your little Seth is adorable!! I have 2 boys, a girl, and one on the way. :) Email me at ivylouya@hotmail.com and I'll send you some pics!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Ivy