CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

While Mommy was Away



Last weekend I went on a retreat with my church while Mike stayed home with Seth. It was really sad leaving them behind, and even though I really enjoyed myself on the trip I couldn't wait to get home and see them!
Saturday morning I had an excited message from Mike asking me if I had ever come into the room finding Seth standing in his crib! I most certainly hadn't, however I had just lowered the mattress to the lowest level anticipating that this could happen at any time! I was sad that I missed it and I would have loved to see how he pulled himself up considering he can't crawl yet and I haven't even seen him go from a laying down position to sitting up!

1 comments:

Katie said...

Yipee! Don't you just love when your little ones do fun things... Hope you enjoyed your time away, it will get easier to leave the older they get, you learn to take those much needed breaks. Then one day you forget to come back and...oh, wait I've said too much and ruined my plan. Never mind.
Seth- good job! Once you can crawl, please come down here for a visit and my boys can teach you all sorts of fun trouble!