CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Crystal's Surprise




Well, I can now post that the purpose of my trip to Ohio was to surprise Crystal. Her husband planned for all of us (2nd Crawford) gals to visit her in celebration of the completion of her Master's Degree. Katie from GA, Jamie from Chicago, Kristin and Becca from KY, Bethany from IN and I all met at a school just down the road and then went to her house. When we arried she was at the pharmacy. We hid in the kitchen in anticipation of her arrival, but when she arrived I'm not sure if she was thrilled about the surprise! She had pink eye and was miserable. When she saw us she said "Oh No!" and then went into her bedroom for a few minutes. I'm not sure what she thought??? Anyway, after the initial shock was over we had a great time catching up,eating Papa John's pizza and looking at her scrapbooks. It was like no time had passed at all!

0 comments: