Mike and I have been taking walks in the evenings but Seth tends to fall asleep in the stroller, therefore resting him up for a later bedtime. We decided to begin walking with him in the baby carrier. For the first 2 nights it worked really well. He stayed awake for the entire 75 minute walk. Last night was a little different though. Seth figured out how to sleep in the carrier.
Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
WOW...great updates! Such fun!!! I LOVE the pictures of Mike and Seth in the same outfit. I actually have a dress my grandmother made that I need to put on Lauren Clay. Maybe we'll try that today! Well, we're off to water our flowers and veggie garden!
Sarah,
I like what you have done with your blog! Any new developments with Seth? He looks really big, and I guess Mike's baby outfit proves that he is a very big boy!
Bug
Post a Comment