CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 16, 2007

Out for a Jog




Our favorite place to run and ride bikes is Sand Island. This trail is about 23 miles long and runs along the Lehigh River. On Saturday we took Seth and our Jogging stroller out for a test run. Seth curiously looked around at the trees blowing in the wind and turned his head at birds chirping. The best part about this run: Seth slept 9 hours straight that night!

3 comments:

Prof. Darrell Kincer said...

Hopefully we can check out your jogging path with you this summer! Seth looks like he's having a blast.

Smiles,
Kristin and Darrell

Jamie Downhower Olcese said...

Since I'm not much of a jogger, maybe I could ride in the stroller with Seth and then you will get a much more strenuous workout and sleep for way more than 90 hours!

Unknown said...

Sarah,
You look so great and Seth is so cute. He looks like a runner:)
I am SOOO happy for you. I wish I could meet him soon.
Love
Susie